The purpose of the Auxiliary shall be to support the activities of the International Order of the Blue Gavel, to promote fellowship among the members of the Auxiliary and thier spouses or companions, to serve as group support in time of need, and to work for the benefit of the yachting community in general.
The Auxiliary promotes fellowship among IOBG and IOBGA members, and stimulates interest in the customs and ceremonies of the boating community and the Blue Gavel organization. We organize events such as raffles, auctions, walk-a-thons, fun days, chili cook-offs, BBQ's and all sorts of theme parties. The proceeds from these events help to support other Blue Gavel functions as well as charities. We participate in yachting traditions such as Blessings and Opening Day ceremonies, and support programs sponsored by the Blue Gavel from youth sailing, to scholarships or to a hospital library.
- The 2023 District #25 Auxiliary President is Gentleman Wayne Pitock
- The 2022 District #25 Auxiliary President is Lady Julie Ames
- The 2021 District #25 Auxiliary President was Lady Heather Balazy
- The 2020 District #25 Auxiliary President was Lady/PC Teri Upholzer
- The 2018 and 2019 District #25 Auxiliary President was Lady Fran Rose
- The 2017 District #25 Auxiliary President wass Lady Sharon Skitch